Information Management-GIS And BIM
The physical, information and operational security of industrial facilities is subject to a wide range of threats. Sophisticated attacks often bypass traditional security measures and have the potential to disrupt the production process, cause spills or product contaminations, destroy process equipment and endanger human life. Isolated technological, administrative or organizational measures cannot stop such attacks.
Role of ARMENGE :
A holistic approach is essential to protect systems, detect attacks, locate intrusions, deflect the threat and restore normal operation. ARMENGE’s comprehensive approach covers the entire project life cycle and all aspects of a security management system, including physical security, robust design and cyber security.
Benefits to Clients :
Based on its experience over the last five decades ARMENGE is in the position to support the development of an appropriate protection system for different types of critical infrastructure. Taking an interdisciplinary approach ARMENGE can offer tailor-made, robust and balanced solutions, taking into account both security needs and operational requirements.
ARMENGE offers the following services in the field of Protection of Critical Infrastructure:
1) System evaluation, including the aspects of digital transformation
2) Risk and hazard assessment, threat analysis
3) Safe, robust and secure system design
4) Implementation and extension of security management systems
5) Definition of extensive testing processes for security solutions
6) Support of operator training as part of the security management system